Thursday 7 February 2013

A beautiful bargain of a cupcake stand!

Hi everyone!

Like many of you (I'm guessing!), I love a good bargain. And I especially love to pose my soap cupcakes on fun cupcake stands. As I have a craft fair coming up soon - 23rd February at Upton Village Hall in Chester - I need a few new stands to make my table more interesting.

I went to Wilkinsons last night after work just for a wander as they sometimes have some things I like on the cheap (makeup, shampoo etc), and came across a wonderful cupcake themed aisle! It was right up my street! So I came away with this fabulous cupcake stand for a bargain of £5 - and it's heart shaped. It looks lovely on my table next to my other stand!

Heart shaped cupcake stand
(Sorry for the shoddy lighting folks!) There's lots of room for all my cupcakes, so my latest batches are curing away happily on it. The two tiers are heart shaped, so it's nice and different from my round stand, and the levels are slightly higher too so if I put my cupcakes in their little boxes, they won't get squished. Perfect or what!

Have you discovered the cupcake aisle in Wilkinsons? What did you buy?

Hope you're having a great week!

Naomi

No comments:

Post a Comment